Clarification.  I didn't mean to infer that either was unbelievable.  Considering the time of year it just seemed unique for you to exclaim how much snow Southern California has.  Southern California brings up images of cacti and ocean shores and surfing and nothing but sun and 80's almost any time of year. My brother lives in LA.  I am not sure his house has any heating system but it does have AC.  He maintains his pool useable all year round.

So one person says wow you should see all the snow we have.  Another jumps in yeah but we have even more.  Last evening the wife and I enjoyed going on a 50 mile motorcycle ride to dinner and back in shirt sleeves and feeling very mid July-ish.  Alas, tis not to remain.  JimskiIreallybeliveyou(andMarcandMarc)etc

Jonathan Kamien <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
James Dugan wrote:

>Oh great, now we have a snow nissip match going on. For us non
>participants it seems it would be more beliveable for Utah than
>Southern California. So Johnathan wins the unbelievable award.
>Neh-ne-neh-ne. Jimski

Unbelievable maybe, but here's proof. As Mr. FirstTracks said, Baldy
is looking pretty darn good (although the same can't necessarily be
said for me!)! I would have taken some pictures of skiers, but there
was hardly anyone there.

See:
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=image_upload/World/IMG_2042.JPG
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=image_upload/World/IMG_2044.JPG
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=image_upload/World/IMG_2047.JPG
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=image_upload/World/IMG_2049.JPG

--

(c) Jonathan Kamien
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Discover Yahoo!
Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend. Check it out! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.