Denis,

I'm looking forward to the Hood TR.  Did you summit?

St. Helens is currently closed to climbing; until they become more
active the others will still be open.  I was referring to W's policy
of just "wait and see" instead of a proactive anti-eruption policy.
Surely, a multinational magma embargo would have impact.

--Matt K.