I also wrote:

> Tuckerman Lunch Rocks 10:27AM:  Stopped to put on ski boots & crampons
>and have a snack. Was a bit sweaty, hard to see with salt in the eyes,
but >feeling considerably better.  Took time to see if I could confirm
or deny >the rumor I read on telemarktips.com that there was nothing
actually steep >in “the east”, or at least nothing exposed.
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt->l/image_upload/World/Terrain_Search-II.AVI
Results inconclusive.

Damnation! That digicam vidi link shoulda been:

http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/image_upload/World/Terrain_Search_-I.AVI

(OK, that does it- gotta get more sleep tonight!)

dana
_____________ ________ __
__ /________ ________ ___
__( Tele till you drop!