The really annoying thing is when your fellow prep school dormmates
who happen to be from the West live by the motto: "If it's yellow let
it mellow, if it's brown flush it down."

No!  There is no phreakin' drought in Concord-phreakin'-New Hampshire!
 Flush the preakin' toilet!
Dog nmad nainrofilaCs!

--Matt K.