 Chromer wrote:
> Matthew Kulas wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to figure out where I can get some Toluene.  I heard it
> > some fast cars used to use it.
>
> Sherman Williams.  It's about 104 octane and is a major component of
> gasoline already.

IIRC from the time I found myself caught late one night at the lab in
rural SC after the local gas station closed and had to mix up some
gasoline from the lab stock, the toluene has an octane rating around
120.  Thankfully, I had one of the aforementioned CRX's and had no
problem driving the 32 miles home on a short gallon of lab-grade premium
gasalike.

Patrick