I'm heading up to the rock pile for the weekend..    Planning to be staying at the huts (most likely the one next to the bath room).
driving up tonight(Thursday), hiking up Friday and staying the weekend.(keep fingers crossed we don't get the R word.)

I'll have the radios set to 3-13  (keep an ear out for any calls)

Green jacket, grey ski pants.
I have a green plaid sticker on the side of my helmet. (most likely will be using my Split snowboard)
Will have another Jiminy Peak ski patroller in tow with me.