A friend with a pilots license offered to fly me from Manchester to Lebanon
and I couldn't say no. I needed a lift and he needed to log some "cross
country" time.

We flew right past Sunapee so I snapped a photo:

http://www.b2eg.com/oddstuff/sunapee.jpg

Since he needs to log more "cross country" time, I'm going to try to get him
to log some fly time over some of the more northern mountains in hopes to
taking some decent photos.

BTW - he let me fly for about 15-20 minutes. It's a rather odd feeling at
first, but something I could get used to, although I'm not sure I can afford
another expensive hobby.

Dylan