I was thinking of the Gang of Four myself...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_four

And then there's the Fab Four:  John, Paul, George, and Ringo.

(Okay, I really will try to think of something appropriate...)

Erika L. Sevetson, MS
Health Sciences Librarian, Ebling Library
UW - Madison
750 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI   53705
608.262.9506 (ph) | 608.262.4732 (fax)