Dylan Gamache [[log in to unmask]] writes:

> Don't have one, but used one during rehab for my knee. I seem to
remember
>a poster on the wall depicting a variety of movements. You might want
>contact them and see if they can provide you with some documentation -
>http://www.skiersedge.com/

I considered that, but I also considered that since they're pricey
enough that they're embarrassed to even publish the price list online
and that they snail-mail-spam everyone who has ever skied, considered
skiing or has heard of skiing they may charge as much for the
documentation as I paid for the hardware just to cover their print &
postage bills. I thought I'd go fishin' here first (and get a
non-promotional review, and not end up on their mailing list under yet
another name...)

> I'd image the further into a tuck you get the more difficult it would
be.

It definitely takes some concentration to keep it going in a
full-out-arms-extended-chin-up tuck! Even standing up it takes a bit to
do it without touching a pole to the floor.

dana
_____________ ________ __
__( Tele till you drop!