Dear Weifu,
Our lab uses Sulfix, 8-20 mesh, from Wako. (We order it in Germany,
Wako Chemicals). We freeze the CO2 into a glass tube, together with a
few grains of sulfix. The tube is sealed and placed in an oven at 480
C. during several hours. It is a bit time-consuming, but the material
works very well.
Good luck.
Anita

--
Anita Aerts-Bijma
Centre for Isotope Research, University of Groningen.

Centrum voor IsotopenOnderzoek (CIO), Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
Nijenborgh 4, 9747 AG  Groningen, Netherlands
tel +31-50-3634716   fax +31-50-3634738
  http://www.rug.nl/cio