Len

We have run OS/2 within a virtual PC for some years now on our organic
instruments. This is the Connectix system which was later taken over by
Microsoft. You need a minimum processor speed of 1GHz (otherwise it is too
slow) and a motherboard with an ISA socket.
It works very well.

I would appreciate a copy of the .PDF file.

Regards
John Hill

Mass Spectrometry Facility
University College London