Hello Tim,
here are some more references:

http://www.zef.de/publications, then "Books/Series", there (...ZEF edits
three book series...) Ecology and Development Series at Cuvillier Verlag,
Göttingen; click this and scroll down to No. 4  (author: Kayuki Crammer
Kaizzi) and 2. (author: Dougbedji Fatondji); both articels in PDF. Sorry,
the direct link is not working or possible.
 I am not sure if it is natural abundance--

Hope this helps,

Deborah

At 15:09 14.06.2005 +0100, you wrote:
>      Can anyone point me to published information on the effect of
>animal/human manure of the NATURAL ABUNDANCE 15N/14N ratio of crop plants?
>In particular, comparisons of 15N/14N of manured versus non-manured plants
>grown in otherwise identical conditions would be very useful.  Thanks.
>Tim H.E. Heaton   NERC Isotope Geosciences Laboratory
>British Geological Survey
>Keyworth, Nottingham NG12 5GG, England
>(www.bgs.ac.uk/nigl/index.htm)   Tel. +44(0)115 936 3401
>Email: [log in to unmask]