Claudia,
There is absolutely no connection between the SftP list and the No Spray list. I do not have access to the SftP list and have not addd SftP members as such to it.

Mitchel

-----Original Message-----
From: Claudia Hemphill <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Jun 30, 2005 12:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SFTP becomes NoSpray.org! Mitchel Cohen, please fix this!

Hi Mitchel and all --

I have NEVER asked to be on the NoSpray list.  If I received all of
these NoSpray emails and unsubscribes on the Science-for-the-People
listserv, it is either (a) because some person -- who could that be? --
added me to their NoSpray list without my consent, or (b) because
someone on both lists has merged them.

This list-serv has seen annoyed discussions in the past when subscribers
interpreted its members' interests as being overly identical with their
own.  Please ensure that the SFTP listserv is and remains un-nested and
un-intertwined in any other way with No Spray.

Thanks, and let's very much hope that's an end to this overlap!

Claudia