Mitchel,
I see that Landon is scoring another hit.  He is on my kill list because his only purpose on this list is to stir up endless debates whenever he is struck by yet another severe case of logorrhea.  While supeficially he appears rational, if you look a little more closely I think you will discover that he has nothing useful to say but enjoys/needs to stir up debates to the point where he is attacked.  That is why the more of us that pay attention to this nut, the more he wastes bandwidth. My suggestion  is to ignore the posts no matter (especially) if they appear to strike a nerve.  If we can keep this up he will find another list to bother.

-- Ivan

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Jun 20, 2005 1:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Secularists losing Darwin debate...

Too me, the attacks on Darwin's paradigm of Natural Selection is akin to
attacks on Marx's Labor Theory of Value. Both need modifying, amending,
updating. We need "deep Darwin" just as we need to deepen marxism. But to
term it "Darwin's FALLACY of Natural Selection," as done below is absurd,
and to portray the conflicts between theism and atheism as a "dialectic"
misuses that term as well. It is no dialectic, it is a debate -- whether
one finds it productive or not is another matter. Such twistories scuttle
real discussion.

Mitchel Cohen
Brooklyn Greens/Green Party of NY