From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Andy & Sylvia
Harris
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 11:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] Narrows WMA Birds

Hello all

I'm doing a survey at the Narrows WMA this year for the state.  I'd like to
hear from anyone who has birded there about birds, habitat, access
etc.  Also, since I live in Brattleboro, I'd really like to get the
email/phone of a local person I can call to check on weather... (can't rely
on weather.com at all!!).

Thanks!

Sylvia Harris

802-257-7186