Well, Jerm and I will be investigating California Corn next week
(Lassen and Shasta), so I'll update upon my return.  We may have a bit
of rain--Jim Cr. decided not to go.

Regarding Duphphy, last I heard, he was gearing up for the Colorado
corn season, but perhaps with the lack of freezing temps he hasn't
been able to get out as much.

As for my technical attire, today I chose to go with a linen shirt,
linen pants, cotton socks; all Banana Republic (TM).  My indoor
footwear consists of Stegman (TM) wool clogs, outdoor footwear is a
pair of Clarks (TM) Wallabees.  If the temperature gets a bit too cold
or warm, I or a coworker will adjust the AC accordingly.

--Matt K.