Does anyone out there know of a Unit Secretary Day or a Ward Clerk Day?
We are looking to see if there is a day that celebrates unit secretary types in hospitals.  The information we have is that it may be in August or September but I can't find it on any national calendar.
We are not looking for administrative professionals or secretary days, but rather one that is specific to the health care field.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Annette

Annette Campbell, MLIS
Medical Librarian

NCH Healthcare System
P.O. Box 413029
Naples, FL 34101
Phone:  239-436-5383
Fax:  239-436-5058

Visit our website at http://www.nchmd.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email and any files transmitted with it are from the NCH Healthcare System.
This message is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please call us
immediately at (239) 436-5000 and ask to speak to the message sender or promptly
email the message sender of the delivery error and then delete the message.
Thank you.