> I wonder how long before Jay follows suit?

Not likely during yours or my ski career. Jay just spent a boatload first
replacing the cabins, then redoing all of the wiring, etc. to bring it
current. IIRC there was something like 60 miles of electrical cable
involved.

One would expect Jackson to do the same thing, but then again I suspect that
the entire motivation behind yesterday's announcement is to fish for some
government handouts. They emphasized that aspect of this a bit too heavily.

First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
Marc Guido
Editor & Publisher
3018 Sequoia Av