Good day to you sir,

Were Proud to be able to offer you this [2005] CableFilter

copy&paste the page between the arrows

->->->-> goodperform.info/ppv <-<-<-<-

Goodbye,
Noelle C. Golux

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. H. Jackson Brown . Doesn't Kate's granddaughter miss shaving for a few months?.
I didn't hate dancing last night at eleven.. Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910) .
Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining? George Wallace . Cathy hasn't practiced reading yet..