-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gary Snider
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: More Odd Questions

The Selectboards in Richford have not appointed anyone to these
positions since before my time, I've been Clerk for 19 years and before
that was auditor for 7 years, so it has been more that 26 years. During
that time we have not had a need for these positions and wonder if we
could even find willing individuals to fill the positions.

Gary in Richford