There is a way to do this! How simple it is, depends on your Windows
skill level and familiarity with Windows Explorer.

I can send you step by step instructions if you like, or I can talk you
through it over the phone. The whole process takes less than 5 minutes.

It basically involves making a copy of the entire database, and then
open that new copy with Access, and deleting the tables containing
Middlebury's marriages, retaining all the other forms and functionality.

Or you can just send me the database and I'll do it for you, and send it
back. If you don't know how to send a file, I can talk you through that
over the phone.

You can reply directly to my email address (see below), rather than over
Muninet if you prefer. Or reply and I'll call you.

Patrick G. Cummings
Senior Research Analyst
Vital Records/Health Surveillance
VT Dept. of Health, AHS
P.O. Box 70, 108 Cherry Street
Burlington, VT 05402-9962
PH: (802) 863-7301
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Annie Gebo
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 2:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Marriage Certificate

 I would be happy to send copies to all who have indicated an interest.
However, although I was able to create the marriage form, I have not
been able to figure out how to copy and/or export it.

It is linked to our data file index of marriages.  Not all the fields in
the form are in teh index, therefore, I'm guessing the form can be used
without any links.  If anyone out there has done this or knows how to
copy just the form, I'd love to know how.  I have tried several things
and keep getting error messages.

Annie Gebo
Asst. Town Clerk