Annie

There is a way to do this! How simple it is, depends on your Windows
skill level and familiarity with Windows Explorer.

I can send you step by step instructions if you like, or I can talk you
through it over the phone. The whole process takes less than 5 minutes.

It basically involves making a copy of the entire database, and then
open that new copy with Access, and deleting the tables containing
Middlebury's marriages, retaining all the other forms and functionality.

Or you can just send me the database and I'll do it for you, and send it
back. If you don't know how to send a file, I can talk you through that
over the phone.

You can reply directly to my email address (see below), rather than over
Muninet if you prefer. Or reply and I'll call you.

Patrick G. Cummings
Senior Research Analyst
Vital Records/Health Surveillance
VT Dept. of Health, AHS