>Hi, Bill.

Just wanted to let you know that the Academy will have enough bandwidth to
continue use of ILN.  So please keep us posted on what we will need to do
to  configure our polycom and gateway.  We were planning to use IP for
some one-to-one meetings our staff might need to attend.
Hope your summer is going well

 Hello everyone -