There's some very interesting material along these lines in Edward Tenner's
book, "Why Things Bite Back: Technology and the Revenge of Unintended
Consequences." Also, in Dr. Doris Rapp's research and publications (she can
be reached at <[log in to unmask]>). And also in the anti-vaccination websites.

Hope that serves as a start ....

Mitchel