Mann has already responded in detail on public web pages to clowns like McIntyre and McKitrick. interesting that Congress is now making itself the place to tie scientists like Mann to the whipping post. We should all do what we can to support him.

i can't think of a more appropriate way to declare war on science than go string up Michael Mann. in the intelligent design debates they played it out on Public Television and Nova and all those kinds of shows., Kansas Board of Ed, etc. to pull Mann in front of Congress and demand to see his "documentation in detail"??? them's fighting words, direct as they come.

Les Schaffer