I'm researching a local story about a community
fighting a newly built cremation incinerator directly
upwind from them.  Do you know of community struggles
and/or court cases in the USA regarding this type of
controversy?

What is the law regarding the incineration of human
remains?  As far as I know, cremation is only legal in
locations zoned as industrial, but the particular
facility in this case is in a commercial zone and
right next to a residential area.  Any information
sources would be welcome.

-CARMELO RUIZ
Puerto Rico