My apologies to the list for writing to Michel and sending it out to
everyone.  Will I ever learn not to hit the reply button?  Sorry.

The tri-colored heron was still at Dead Creek today, Sunday, around
11:30,  fishing in the same area described on Friday.

Two immature eagles were walking along a log off the big parking lot at
the end of Brilyea Access road.

There was a sparrow sitting in the road not far from where I parked for
the heron.  He had white outer tail feathers, was very wet, sunning
himself and occasionally rubbing his body around in the dirt.  Streaky
with a white eye ring. The only sparrow that looked right was a vesper
sparrow.  Is that possible?  Had no camera with me.

Jo Ann Lafayette Burlington