July 20, at my house:

BLACKBURNIAN WARBLER (1 - fall adult female)
COMMON YELLOWTHROAT (1 - adult male)
CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER (2 - 1 spring adult male and 1 first fall female)
BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLER (3 - 1 mystery plumage, though not adult male, and
2 first fall males)
RED-EYED VIREO (1 - adult carrying reddish food - caterpillar, maybe)
CHIPPING SPARROW (2 - nonbreeding adults or non-adults)
BROWN-HEADED COWBIRD (1 - juvenile)
AMERICAN ROBIN (1 - adult male)
CEDAR WAXWING (1 or 2 - adults)
HERMIT THRUSH (1 - heard)
EASTERN TOWHEE (1 - heard)
YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER (1 - juvenile)
DOWNY WOODPECKER (1)
DARK-EYED JUNCO (1 - juvenile)
ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK (1 - adult female)
EASTERN PHOEBE (3 - 1 clearly youngster, still with light gape visible [this
is diagnostic of a youngster, isn't it?])
BLACK-CAPPED CHICKADEE (many)

Also, I've seen bobolinks a couple of times in a haymeadow by my house during
the last month or so - I think they are breeding, but I don't have proof.

Davie Rolnick
Rupert, VT