For future postings of events-

Please remember that this is a list that goes all over Vermont as well
as to birders in other states and Canada.  Participants have a wide
range of familiarity with locations of birding hot spots and
environmental centers.  Adding the name of the town where Green Mountain
Audubon Center is located would be very helpful here for some of us.

The town where Green Mountain Audubon Center is located is Huntington in
Chittenden County.

Sharon Tierra, Brookline