Jonathan Shefftz [[log in to unmask]] writes:

>>Jonathan Shefftz's 122 day season
>
>That was the 2002-03 season.

Oops! I should read more carefully, eh? :-)

>This season (which I had thought was final, but just discovered an
>*outside* chance at Seattle biz trip in August) is 141 days on which
turns
>or strides of some sort were made.

It's lookin' like August our there already. Take a mouth guard- the
rock-hard firn suncups & runnels of September can be pretty jarring, and
that's probably what you'll find. (It's often better the day after a
good rain.) But there will always be something...

> I started keeping track of vertical for the first time this season,
>although the BC vert tally is not too huge since the touring-for-turns
>season started kinda late, but my total (with some of the smaller days
>estimated after the fact) is about 137,000. (I believe Ruedi Beglinger
logs
>a million each season!)

OK so you didn't out-earn my lift-served total, but you beat Jan's!

dana
_____________ ________ __
__( Tele till you drop!