January 12
February 12
March 13
April 6
May 2

Highlights:

* Opening day KMart poach with TEO
* Pre-season powder at MRG
* Eastern glare at Sugarbush with a large Plaid entourage on Xmas eve
* Magic Mtn with 2' of freshies, bro
* 9 weeks of WNSC, all meeting the 9 out of 10 rule
* 2/10/05 - 2/13/05
* continued explorations deep into the Northern Vt backcountry
* NH: Oakes, Dodge's, GoS, Monroe Brook, Great Gulf, and Tucks -
almost all under a brilliant sun
* Las Tres Hermanitas
*** 3/2/05 The best of times

Plaid sightings:

Wes, TEO, JJ, Scott D, Todd F, Jim C, Jim B, Jonathan S, Roger K,
Lars, Jerm, Dylan, El Scorpio, WMW, Pete Salts, Patrick H, Ranger
Renson, Denis, Dave G, and mysterious lurkers of all persuasions.

On a side note, I had a vivid ski dream last night. It involved making
big arcs on bump skis and thinking, wow, I didnt realize bump skis
could carve this well. Can anyone offer an interpretation?

-Evan