Well said, Mr. Devine.

That POS Rutland Herald rag masquerading as an objective small town
paper almost never gets anything right any more!  Never mind the
editorials.

Killington sends the state $10 million in property taxes and gets $1
million in funding from same for education.  Add property taxes and
other tax receipts and the town is a cash cow for Vermont (no pun
intended).  Now all the "social equivalentists" are upset that they're
being perceived as being greedy (because the issue has been brought to
greater attention), all the while promoting their cause under the
banner of "fairness".

Robin Hood, indeed.