Thank you all who kindly responded to my request for help.  I relayed your
experts information to my friend and you all made someone
very happy and thankful.

Julitta Jo,  Assistant Director, Collection Development
Health Sciences Library
Stony Brook University
8034 SUNY
Stony Brook, NY  11794-8034
  Tel.: 631-444-3688,3106,3107    Fax: 631-444-6649
 email:  [log in to unmask]

This e- mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.
by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.

My friend has following questions.  Could any Reference experts out there
help?

   1. Looking for a chart that shows the cellular percentage count in bone
   marrow from birth to old age. (We're born with 100% capacity in the bone
   marrow, and it gradually diminishes as we approach old age.)

   2. Looking for a chart which shows iron content in ferritin by age.

Thank you for your help.