Yes, I want to map out the clouded form and the yellow form and the
intermediate. This type of biogeographical data can be very
interesting in future for comparison of range changes due to
potential climate change and land use change. I have been mapping out
each form.
  What you describe is the yellow form and the intermediate form.

I am doing the same with white admiral and admiral intergrades too.

Kent