Yes, I want to map out the clouded form and the yellow form and the intermediate. This type of biogeographical data can be very interesting in future for comparison of range changes due to potential climate change and land use change. I have been mapping out each form.
 What you describe is the yellow form and the intermediate form.

I am doing the same with white admiral and admiral intergrades too.

Kent

Following up on Kent's recent posting, do you want vouchers for the
differing subspecies of Common Wood Nymph?  Incidentally, I did voucher  both, one
with the two eyespots in a rectangle of yellow and the one with  concentric
circles of yellow surrounding the eyespots.
Cheers,

Roy Pilcher
Proctor, Vermont.

Speaking  the Same Language

-
End of VTLEPS Digest - 6 Aug 2005 to 7 Aug 2005 (#2005-108)