I would like to see what clinical information systems med-lib members have and if as a librarian you are involved in these systems in any way.  It may be that you have involvement but may not view it as such.   Are you on a committee to review Order Sets that will ultimately be entered into your system?  Have you ever been asked to link your information resources with a CIS?  Do you have a CIS or is your institution implementing or planning to implement a CIS?  Have you been involved in that process in anyway?

The vendor of the system is not important but I would like to get a handle on our landscape of medical librarians and involvement with CIS.

Another question is how would you as a librarian view your potential to be involved in the CIS at your institution?

Thanks in advance,
Soraya