A patron has asked for a theses from Laurentian University. It could be dated 2002. I've been searching from Google for the title, author, university and can find a reference. But that's all. Is it possible to get copies of these usually? I was able to contact an author once and 9 months later, there it was. We don't have 9 months.  Any ideas?

"Developmental changes in children's eyewitness testimony: the effects of interview style and repeated testing,"  theses
Amendola, Diane (MA in Human Development)
Laurentian University of Sudbury, Canada

Dot Dreyer
Kissler Family Health Sciences Library
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
1055 N. Curtis Road