Congratulations Matt!  I guess I am one of the last to know; buried in
work lately and not reading the List.  The Daks are beautiful.  IMHO they
are much prettier than the greens or the Whites.

I completed the more modest feat of skiing in 12 consecutive months
recently.  Mammoth's last 2 days of lift served on July 3 & 4 were the
setting.  I've got to go to a meeting in Pasadena next week and had been
thinking about staying the weekend and dashing up to Tioga Pass.  But I'm
not going to do it.  I'm tired and the idea of a 600 mi round trip drive
in a weekend to do a long tough hike and make 10 turns has temporarily
lost it's appeal.  Skiing is the thing; the streak is not the thing.  I
have a meeting in Denver at the end of Sep.  Perhaps then.  I've got to
retire and get serious about skiing, hiking, etc.