Most patrols will bust you anywhere you duck a rope.  Most mountains do not
consider this a little thing.

If you are going to do the waterfall, don't make a big production of it.

I have to say that Stowe patrol is pretty cool.  Since they have such great
terrain, they have a large pool of people to pick from.   One year they had
a food drive.  Bring in a can of food and buy a ticket for $5.  They just
got some fresh snow, and a lot of trails had yet to open.   There were a lot
of tickets pulled that day.

Worst patrollers I have dealt with have to be at Bolton and Sugarbush.

There is one at SB North with a bushy mustache. . . Never had any problems
with the full-timers.

Bolton has more then their fair share of patrollers on power trips.
Normally the volunteers like to throw their weight around.

Ever notice that patroller power trips tend to be inversly proportianal to
their ski ability?