Hey i'm used to a 13 min lift ride on a doubble from 1967 at my home
mountain tenney mtn in plymouth NH. I think that i really want to ski
some at mrg but it looks like oyu guys talked me into a full time pass
at stowe. One big factor too was how rediculously nice taft lodge is
too. that would be great for some weekend trips. i always did the same
thing with jay camp at jay peak. you can't beat free lodging with the
GMC. I defiantly want to ski mrg and jay this winter but the thing
they have going for them is affordable day passes which stowe does
not. I guess onw last question would be is the stowe patrol chill or
aer they really strict when it comes to little things like ducking
ropes etc?
thanks for all your help
Allen Taylor