Apologies for duplicate messages.

"First of Many: Consuelo Northrop Bailey and Vermont Women in Politics," a
program presented by Sylvia Bugbee and Selene Colburn of the University of
Vermont Libraries, will air on Adelphia Cable on the Regional Educational
Technology Network (RETN) Channel 16 North (Burlington, Essex, Essex
Junction, Williston, and Winooski) and Channel 16 South (Charlotte,
Ferrisburgh, Hinesburg, Shelburne, and Vergennes) on:

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 at

         11 A.M.
           8 P.M.
         midnight

The program, presented originally as #186 in the Center for Research on
Vermont's Research-in-Progress Seminar Series on February 8, 2005, runs a
little over an hour.

For more information about the presentation, please visit the Center for
Research on Vermont's Web site at <www.uvm.edu/~crvt>.

Thanks to the Center for Research on Vermont's partnership with RETN, we
have a lending library of videotapes of Center programs about research
topics of importance to Vermont and Vermonters. For information about how
to borrow Center videos, please visit the Center's Web site at
<www.uvm.edu/~crvt> and click on Video Library Catalogue. To request a
videotape, please telephone the Center's Administrative Assistant Kelly
Dutra at 802-656-4389 or email her at <[log in to unmask]>. Videotapes may
be borrowed for up to two weeks, without charge; however, we request that
borrowers reimburse the Center for any postage costs.

Additional Broadcast Note: We are currently working with RETN to extend the
Center's programming to other public-access stations in Vermont. To do
this, we need individuals from these communities to serve as local sponsors
of our programs. For more information about this or to let me know that you
are interested in serving as a sponsor (we have been assured the time
commitment is minimal), please contact me at 802-656-8363 or <[log in to unmask]>.

For additional information about RETN and its daily schedule of programs,
please visit the RETN Web site at <www.retn.org> or email <[log in to unmask]>
or call 802-654-7980.
Kristin Peterson-Ishaq
Coordinator, Center for Research on Vermont
      and Vermont Studies Program
University of Vermont
589 Main Street, Nolin House
Burlington, VT  05401-3439
Email: <[log in to unmask]>; Telephone: 802-656-8363
Fax: 802-656-8518; Web site: <www.uvm.edu/~crvt>