Apologies for duplicate messages.

This is a reminder that the George D. Aiken Lecture Series begins this
Thursday, September 29, at 6 pm in Ira Allen Chapel with the talk, "Five
Big Questions About the Future," by futurist Atul Dighe.

The overall theme is "Visioning the Future and Vermont," which four keynote
speakers will explore. There will also be two showings of the new
biographical film on Aiken.

More information about each event, and the link for registration, can be
found at <http://learn.uvm.edu/aiken>.

Additional details follow below.

Sincerely,
Kristin Peterson-Ishaq
Coordinator, Center for Research on Vermont
         and Vermont Studies Program