Apologies for duplicate messages.

"Treasure Hunting for Historical Weather Records in Vermont--The CDMP Project," a program presented by University of Vermont Associate Professor of Geography Lesley-Ann Dupigny-Giroux, will air this week on the Regional Educational Technology Network (RETN) Channel 16 on Wednesday, September 28, 2005.

The program, presented originally as #187 in the Center for Research on Vermont's Research-in-Progress Seminar Series on February 28, 2005, runs about an hour. It will air on both RETN North (Burlington, Essex, Essex Junction, Williston, and Winooski) and RETN South (Charlotte, Ferrisburgh, Hinesburg, Shelburne, and Vergennes) as follows:

        11 A.M.
          8 P.M.
        midnight

For more information about the presentation, please visit the Center for Research on Vermont's Web site at <www.uvm.edu/~crvt>.

Thanks to the Center for Research on Vermont's partnership with RETN, we have a lending library of videotapes of Center programs about research topics of importance to Vermont and Vermonters. For information about how to borrow Center videos, please visit the Center's Web site at <www.uvm.edu/~crvt> and click on Video Library Catalogue. To request a videotape, please telephone the Center's Administrative Assistant Kelly Dutra at 802-656-4389 or email her at <[log in to unmask]>. Videotapes may be borrowed for up to two weeks, without charge; however, we request that borrowers reimburse the Center for any postage costs.

Additional Broadcast Note: We are currently working with RETN to extend the Center's programming to other public-access stations in Vermont. To do this, we need individuals from these communities to serve as local sponsors of our programs. For more information about this or to let me know that you are interested in serving as a sponsor (we have been assured the time commitment is minimal), please contact me at 802-656-8363 or <[log in to unmask]>.

For additional information about RETN and its daily schedule of programs, please visit the RETN Web site at <www.retn.org> or email <[log in to unmask]> or call 802-654-7980.

Kristin Peterson-Ishaq
Coordinator, Center for Research on Vermont
     and Vermont Studies Program
University of Vermont
589 Main Street, Nolin House
Burlington, VT  05401-3439
Email: <[log in to unmask]>; Telephone: 802-656-8363
Fax: 802-656-8518; Web site: <www.uvm.edu/~crvt>