Apologies for duplicate messages.

---Forwarded Message---

Subject: Celebrate VT Archeology Month During September
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:00:36 -0400
From: "Peebles, Giovanna" <[log in to unmask]>

September is Vermont Archeology Month!! Archeology lectures, exhibits, films, site tours, and hands-onfun for Vermonters and visitors of all ages are presented across the state through the month of September. Learn about -- and be entertained at the same time -- Vermonts recent and ancient past, the thrill of archeological discovery, and Vermonts Native Americaninhabitants. The Calendar of Events is posted on the web at http://www.vtarchaeology.org/docs/VAM2005.pdf  or http://www.historicvermont.org/

VT Archeology Month is a good time to gain some perspective about the present and future -- the more we know about the past, the better equiped we are to cope with the present and prepare for the future. The past has many lessons to offer us, including lessons about hopefullness and endurance.

Best regards, Giovanna
---End of Forwarded Message---