The Computer Science Student Association has created a discussion forum
this year, open to all Computer Science (and indeed all Engineering and
Mathematical Sciences) students.

We've got separate discussion boards for each CS class (except the ones
that already use WebCT's discussion feature), so you can talk about the
current homework assignment or concepts from lecture, or anything else
you think would be interesting to you and your classmates.

We've also got a place to post all the advertisements for jobs that pass
through the department, and to discuss potential independent study projects.

We've even got areas to talk about topics that aren't related to school
at all.   We're just getting started with this, so don't give up if you
find yourself the first person from your class to sign on.  Keep coming
back over the next couple weeks and we can really build a great
community here.

Visit:  http://www.cs.uvm.edu/~cssa/forum/

Just login with your ZOO username and password (not CEMS; we couldn't
get permission from the College to use that information).

--
Ben Fenster
Graduate Student, Computer Science