Visions '05
Expedition to the Underwater Volcanoes of the Northeast Pacific
The Research Channel
http://www.researchchannel.org/visions05/

9/26 update: We will be airing an additional live broadcast Tuesday,
Sept. 27. at 2 p.m. PT (GMT-07:00). The scheduled 8-hour broadcasts
for Sept. 28 and 29 will be shown live, weather permitting. Portions
of the program may be pre-recorded if inclement weather conditions in
the Pacific Ocean persist.

Take part in an underwater journey of scientific discovery — without
leaving your living room.

Don’t miss our special, live shows from the floor of the Pacific
Ocean Sept. 28 and 29 from 2–3 p.m. PT (GMT-07:00). The programs,
jointly titled “VISIONS ’05: Expedition to the Underwater Volcanoes
of the Northeast Pacific” will take you to the bottom of the seafloor
along the Juan de Fuca Ridge. University of Washington professors of
Oceanography John Delaney and Deborah Kelley will lead this exciting
expedition.

To complement these featured shows, from  10 a.m.–2 p.m. and 3–6 p.m.
PT each day, explore the seafloor along with the remotely operated
vehicle JASON. Our two-part live broadcast, “VISIONS ’05: Global
Access to Real-Time Deep Sea Vent Oceanography,” lets you see this
spectacular underwater world from the rover's perspective.

http://www.researchchannel.org/visions05/index.asp