Steve,
Due a death in our school family, I won't be able to attend.  George is now a VDC employee, and will report for us.
Thanks,
Diane

Steve Webster <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi, everyone,

Our meeting location has been moved.  I got a really good deal on flights to New Orleans with Delta and a great price on the convention center, so we're meeting there.  (Sorry, bad taste...)

Actually, we'll be meeting in the World Languages Lab, room 110 at the High School.

As you face the building from the parking lot, the library is the wing that juts out to the edge of the parking lot.

Take the walkway to the left of the library.

Enter the doors and take your first left.

Go about 50 feet (or so) and turn left down the long hallway.

Go past Guidance and then past the Imaging Lab on the left.

Room 110 is at the far end of the hall, on the left.

Steve

>>> "Paul Irish" <[log in to unmask]> 9/2/2005 12:10:52 PM >>>
Dear Northwest Region Technology Professional Development Educators,

Our first meeting this fall will be held from 8:30 to 11:30 at the conference room at South Burlington High School, hosted by Steve Webster.

Arrival and Refreshments:  8:15
Welcome and Sharing Session (Paul Irish)
State of the State:  News from DOE (Bill Romond and Arlyn Bruccoli)
Technology Grade Expectations (Ed Barry)
Vermont Data Consortium (Diane Lemieux)
VITA-Learn Update, Vermont Fest (Paul Irish)
Professional Development Opportunities (Group)

Please rsvp to Steve Webster at [log in to unmask]

Paul

L. Paul Irish
Director of Information Technology
Burlington School District
150 Colchester Ave.
Burlington, VT, 05401
Voice: 802-864-8465
Fax: 802-864-8501
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains

Diane Lemieux
Associate Principal
St. Albans Town Educational Center
Technology Coordinator