Hi, all.

We are charged this year with comparing the efficacy of fixed, traditional computer labs vs. mobile labs.

I already see pluses and minuses in both models, but I would like to conduct a study that produces data and hopefully shows an impact on instruction and curriculum.  We will likely put together a committee and devise some sort of criteria and evaluation instrument, but before we completely re-invent that wheel, I'd like to know if any of you have already tackled this task or if you are aware of a relevant study.

Thanks,

Tommy J. Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union