I saw an interesting crow at lunch today.  The bird had white flight
feathers, except for the trailing edges, all the way from the outer
primaries to the tertials.  It was behind the gym on the UVM campus, and
about 25 minutes later, a bit further southwest, just behind the Redstone
dorms on the east side of S. Prospect St.  It is a very striking bird - I
am assuming it is a partial albino, although I didn't have binoculars to
get a better look.  Maybe it will show up in one of the Burlington crow
roosts this winter.

Allan

Allan M. Strong
University of Vermont
The Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources
347 Aiken Center
Burlington, VT 05405
802-656-2910