Hi all-  Until about 3 years ago it was all mallards
         at the Burlington waterfront.  One day a very
         large male duck with a white streak on his
         neck moved in.  He has been there ever since.
         The next summer all sorts of weird ducklings
         were around.  Then this summer it got even
           stranger. His off-spring were having ducklings
          of there own. There are two large females
           who had duckling of all colors. And
            the  male and female mallards are still around.
            Yesterday I noticed a small white duck
            there. I haven't looked it up yet. The Coast
           Guard keeps open water around their boats.
            These ducks are there year round.
Lynne - Burlington