From: "Lunde, John H." <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 7:47 AM
Subject: [VTBIRD] hummer still in Charlotte

To some amazement, my wife and I saw an adult female hummingbird at our
feeder yesterday (9/18) morning. This is the latest we have seen one at
our home in Charlotte.
            John Lunde

Confidentiality Notice:
This message, and any attachments, may contain information that is
confidential, privileged, and/or protected from disclosure under state and
federal laws that deal with the privacy and security of medical information.
If you received this message in error or through inappropriate means, please
you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage
media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.